Welcome to my blog! I share my business ideas, new vocabulary words, and even just business insights from my view as a kid. Feel free to share these thoughts with your family or classroom!
Cookie Business - Part 10 "Brainstorming Update!"
We talked about each of these ideas – why they might work , why they might not work. When we did that, a few of these locations were easy to cross off the list. Then, we talked more and got down to one main place: the park. Specifically, Pickle Park, right off Heinz Street, not far from school and the neighborhood.
At least that’s where we’ll start. And, hey, sometimes you just gotta start, ya know? #startup We’re bound to learn a thing or two (or ten!) when we have our first day of selling! #herewego
THIS WAS OUR ORIGINAL BRAINSTORMING LIST:
- By the train stop
- At the park <<<<<<<----------------This is where we'll start - at Pickle Park!
- At the baseball fields
- At the town square
- In front of the library
- On the corner of commerce and Washington streets
- Outside the Market Square grocery store
- In front of one of our houses
- Over email (our moms could send out a note to other parents)
- At birthday parties